Apr 16, 2011

Echo


I’m an apple that didn’t fall far from the tree. So when I find myself going “balls to the wall” on a passion, I can almost see my dad in my reflection. Everything he does he does 102%. I have found in my current years that I share that same fire. My fire is rather scattered though. Like all 20-somethings, I’m still grasping straws on finding who I am in this world. But once I find something, I throw my heart, sweat and tears into it.

This blog is one of those things….

I am not a gifted writer. My stories weave no exciting tales or humorous antidotes. There are days where I feel defeated as if I’m dropping a rose petal into the Grand Canyon hoping to hear an echo. But I find myself still sitting here, warm laptop on my lap and my fingers clicking away. Inspired by others and motivated by the thought that maybe just one person will hear me. Not that I’m looking for fame or like 1000 readers (that’s just too much pressure). Just like all humans I want to be just heard and accepted. So i keep typing...

Well, enough about myself….

I have been getting tons of requests to see the house pictures from those who are unable to take a live tour. We’ll your in luck! I’ll be throwing together all the pictures so far on the Dupontonia facebook page today.  
(Didn't like it yet?? Well get to it silly!!  Dupontonia Facebook Page )

Since the contractors are finally done making a mess of the place I’ll be spending a majority of the day finally doing a deep cleaning. So look out for the most recent “Now” pictures tonight as well!


I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all.
~Richard Wright

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.